Barratt Manchester is proud to present two stunning developments in your area.  Whether you are first time buyers, or are looking for a large family home, Lea Green and Pennington Park provide an array of beautiful homes, in a variety of styles to satisfy all tastes and budgets.

What’s more, Barratt is offering a range of added extras to homebuyers who reserve before 30th June on selected plots, which could include a fridge freezer, washing machine, light fittings and carpets throughout.

The developments are situated just a short distance from the magnificent Pennington Flash Country Park, which provides many fun filled days out for all the family.  The park is a renowned nature reserve and the picturesque surroundings offer beautiful walks and cycle rides.

Also situated within close proximity to both developments is the Leigh Sports Village Complex, which houses a gym and sports centre, with future plans to feature leisure and specialist retail facilities, as well as restaurants and bars.

Home of the week at Lea Green is plot 24, the four bedroom mid mews Palmerston.  The inviting hallway leads through to an extensive lounge, which is elegant and light, providing a perfect haven of relaxation after a long day.  The stylish kitchen is amply served with fully fitted attractive units, and a separate dining space is located here.  Beautiful French doors lead out onto the rear garden and can allow for an al fresco dining experience in the warm summer months ahead.

Upstairs the master bedroom is exquisite, and has been carefully designed for your comfort.  Bedrooms two, three and four are well proportioned, with plentiful space.

This magnificent home benefits from practical ground floor additions, such as washroom facilities and extra storage spaces.

With a list price of only £156,995 this stunning property could be yours for as little as £109,897 if you take advantage of the ever popular HomeBuy Direct scheme, which affords buyers the opportunity to purchase their dream home for only 70 per cent of the list price.  The remaining 30 per cent is jointly funded by Barratt and the Governments Housing and Communities Agency (HCA) and doesn’t have to be repaid for 10 years or if your home is sold, whichever comes sooner.*

At nearby Pennington Park, the one bedroom Severn is ideal for first time buyers.  The open plan living and dining area is comfortable and considerately designed.  The kitchen is modern with fully fitted contemporary units, and the elegant master bedroom is delightful, with plenty of space.

The Severn has a list price of £103,995 and is also available with the HomeBuy Direct scheme, enabling you to get onto the property ladder for as little as £72,796.

Pennington Park has a selection of exquisite family homes available.  Plot 79 is the stunning three bedroom Maidstone.  The light and airy lounge provides plentiful space.  The kitchen and dining area benefits from beautiful French doors which allow rear garden access. Upstairs, the luxurious master bedroom has access to exclusive en suite facilities, and bedrooms two and three are good sized and benefit from a colour coordinated main bathroom.

With a list price of £162,995, you could be paying just £114,096 if you take advantage of the great schemes Barratt Manchester has to offer.

With magnificent affordable homes in idyllic areas, it is no wonder the sites are so popular and selling fast.

Do not miss out on the excellent opportunities available to you.  Come and visit the unique and picturesque developments today.  On-site sales offices are open between 10.30 am and 5.30 pm five days a week.  Come along and meet with Sales Advisors, who will be delighted to speak with you to discuss how easily and quickly you can move into a beautiful new Barratt home.  For further information on the availability at Lea Green, call Jill on 01942 269932 or 07809 620989.  If you would like to discover more about Pennington Park, please call Angie on 01942 674616 or 07906 600779.

Alternatively you can contact Barratt’s Central Sales Team on 0844 811 7799 or visit www.barratthomes.co.uk where you can take 360 degree visual tours of the exquisite homes available.

For advice and guidance on your mortgage arrangements please contact Acumen Independent Financial Advisors on 0161 6881111 seven days a week.

*For more information, please visit the Barratt Homes website.

Images attached- The Maidstone

THE FACTS

Development:             Lea Green

Location:                     Holden Road, Leigh, WN7 1EX

Train station:               Hag Fold, 2.5 miles

Contact details:           Jill on 01942 269932 or 07809 620989

Website:                      www.barratthomes.co.uk

Development:             Pennington Park

Location:                     Atherleigh Way, Leigh, WN7 4JZ

Train station:               Hag Fold, 3.4 miles

Contact details:           Angie on 01942 674616 or 07906 600779

Website:                      www.barratthomes.co.uk